Friday, December 24, 2010

Holidays

I hope your holidays are filled with family, good friends and lots of cheer.

I brought my husband home from the hospital after his Tuesday knee replacement. So, our Christmas will be quiet while he exercises, recuperates and watches sports.

I am, however, still working on marketing. I bought cookie cutters - boot, cowboy, cactus and horse. At some presentations I plan to have kids decorate their own cookies. I also found lots of recipes for cowboy cookies - hardy oatmeal cookies. After Laura Resau said she took French pasties to a signing and had lots of people, I began to consider what I might do.

Along with the above, I copied the book cover on 8" x 11" cardstock, cut the picture into large puzzle pieces and plan to hand out as prizes.

The next post will be January 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment